When you are facing complex legal issues, it is important that you secure representation from an attorney who understands the law and has the ability to protect your interests. At the Pasco, Washington, law firm of Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, we provide comprehensive legal services to accommodate our clients’ needs.
We take a strategic approach to every case, working closely with our clients to understand their goals and developing customized solutions designed specifically to accommodate them. We are skilled litigators who prepare every case with the same attention to detail. While we always attempt to resolve our clients’ legal issues without the expense of litigation, we are fully prepared to do so in order to protect their interests.
Providing Comprehensive Legal Representation
We have been deliberate in our efforts to build a team that has the experience and capability to provide the legal services our clients require. Our ability to represent businesses, individuals and government entities and our understanding of the laws that impact them puts us in a uniquely strong position to provide the skillful representation you require.
Our law firm provides effective representation in the following key practice areas:
- Business law, including business entity formation, business transactions and business dispute resolution
- Real estate law, including purchase and sale agreements, boundary disputes, foreclosures, homeowner associations (HOA) and neighborhood covenants
- Family law, including divorce, custody, support and property division
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and guardianships
- Personal injury, including auto accidents, wrongful death and medical malpractice
- Civil litigation, including contract disputes, construction litigation and real estate disputes
- Criminal defense, including assault, drug possession, DUI, theft and other misdemeanor offenses
- Probate, including the distribution of property, dispute resolution, claims against the estate and payment of debts
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Municipal law, including enforcement of ordinances, debt collection, regulatory matters, disputes and employment law matters
Talk With One Of Our Attorneys About Your Case
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco. You can reach us by phone at 509-492-3032, toll free at 888-339-5782, or via email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.