Family Law Representation in Pasco, Washington
When you are getting a divorce or dealing with other family law issues, we can help.
At the southeastern Washington law firm of Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, we have more than 100 combined years of legal experience among our four partners. We are locals to Pasco, Washington, and we serve clients in Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. All of our Richland family law attorneys are committed to our local citizens. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your family law issue is in capable hands.
Issues in Family Law
While every family is different, there are some legal issues that are common for many families. Whatever your particular legal issue, we can help:
- DIVORCE AND LEGAL SEPARATION: We can handle everything from simple, uncontested divorce to highly contested issues involving high net worth and complex assets.
- CHILD CUSTODY
- CHILD SUPPORT
- GRANDPARENT VISITATION, STEPPARENT VISITATION, AND EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER VISITATION
- PARENTING PLANS: This includes child visitation and child custody issues.
- MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION: These alternative dispute resolution tools give divorcing couples the opportunity to end things outside of the courtroom through simpler and less procedurally stringent negotiations.
- PRENUPTIAL AND COHABITATION AGREEMENTS: Many people want to protect their assets before entering into a legally recognized relationship. Our attorneys can help you draft a prenuptial agreement or a cohabitation agreement.
- ADOPTIONS AND TERMINATIONS OF PARENTAL RIGHTS: We are experienced in handling agency, step-parent, and private adoptions and termination of parental rights.
Contact Washington Divorce Lawyers
When you are facing a divorce or need representation for other family law issues, contact us. We will efficiently and effectively handle your case.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
CLC, WEA, and PSE members receive two free half-hour consultations a year and discounted hourly rates.