The lawyers at Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, represent clients throughout southeastern Washington in all aspects of business law. Our Pasco attorneys approach their clients’ legal issues from a business owner’s perspective, diligently seeking legal solutions that protect their business interests.
We understand the local business climate and the unique issues our clients face on a daily basis. Whether you are an established company that requires representation for a complex transaction or dispute, or a start-up needing guidance through the process of launching a new venture, our attorneys have the experience to help you reach your goals.
Protecting Our Clients’ Business Interests
We understand that every business client’s legal needs are unique. We take a customized approach to each case, strategically addressing our client’s specific challenges and pursuing every available option in an effort to resolve the matter in a way that supports the business’ short- and long-term viability.
Our attorneys provide the following business law services:
- Business formation, including choosing a business entity and drafting partnership/co-owner agreements
- Contract drafting and review
- Business transactions, including the purchase or sale of a business
- Business asset transactions, including the purchase, sale, or leasing of assets
- Business dispute resolution and litigation
- Creditor services, including debt collection, collateral foreclosures, and bankruptcy representation
Contact One Of Our Attorneys About Your Business Law Needs
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco. You can reach us by phone at 509-492-3032, toll free at 888-339-5782, or via email.