At Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, our partners are all local to southeastern Washington, with diverse law practice areas and a dedication to excellence.
Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. They are consistently recognized for the quality of their work and their commitment to obtaining a favorable outcome for every client.
- Mark Kuffel: Retired 2013.
- Dan Hultgrenn: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1974, emphasizing business and commercial matters, real estate, estate planning, bankruptcy and municipal law.
- Tim Klashke: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1990, emphasizing real estate transactions, business and commercial matters, general civil litigation, estate planning and probate.
- Ed Shea Jr.: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1994, emphasizing personal injury, medical negligence, civil litigation, family law, and acts as a mediator in family law matters.
- Heidi Ellerd: Began practicing law in Pasco in 2001, emphasizing family law, business, bankruptcy, general civil litigation, municipal law, estate planning and probate.
- Allyson Dahlhauser: Began practicing law in Pasco in 2011, emphasizing family law, criminal defense and civil litigation.
Speak With One Of Our Attorneys About Your Case
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco. You can reach us by phone at 509-492-3032, toll free at 888-339-5782, or via email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.