At Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, our partners are all local to southeastern Washington, with diverse law practice areas and a dedication to excellence.
Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. They are consistently recognized for the quality of their work and their commitment to obtaining a favorable outcome for every client.
- Mark Kuffel: Retired 2013.
- Dan Hultgrenn: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1974, emphasizing business and commercial matters, real estate, estate planning, bankruptcy and municipal law.
- Tim Klashke: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1990, emphasizing real estate transactions, business and commercial matters, general civil litigation, estate planning and probate.
- Ed Shea Jr.: Began practicing law in Pasco in 1994, emphasizing personal injury, medical negligence, civil litigation, family law, and acts as a mediator in family law matters.
- Heidi Ellerd: Began practicing law in Pasco in 2001, emphasizing family law, business, bankruptcy, general civil litigation, municipal law, estate planning and probate.
- Allyson Dahlhauser: Began practicing law in Pasco in 2011, emphasizing family law, criminal defense and civil litigation.
- Shayden Akason: Began practicing law in Pasco in 2019.
Speak With One Of Our Attorneys About Your Case
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco. You can reach us by phone at 509-492-3032, toll free at 888-339-5782, or via email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.